Upset..

I’m sooo upset rite now. Just got call fr ayang that inform me he was ordered to attend a 4mth course in butterworth by his superior. The course is related to explosive..what ever (I’m not interested to ask becoz already sad). This means that our big plan for holiday in march and april will be cancelled because he definitely cannot take any annual leave on the weekdays. It has taken so much time and efforts for me planning on our holiday (the March one especially) but eventually he will not make it. Lucky I’m still not yet booking the flight + hotel through the air asia go holiday. N’way, think that I’ll still go on with the april plan, along with my mon n cousins only..
=(..oohh..how disappointed I am..!!

No comments:

Keluarga kesayanganku..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Elegant Rose - Working In Background
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Copyright to StoRiEs Of Us
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2016